Planning your event
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Our rental fees change depend on time of year and the week. Please send us an email detailing the nature of your event, approximate number of people, and timing and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
The venue itself, tables and chairs, bridal bouquet from Fox Hill Farm, bridal suite, lounge/mezzanine, restrooms for men and women, staff for assistance, separate catering/prep area.
A 50% deposit of the rental fee is due at the time of booking. In addition, we require a $500 security deposit, which is refunded 10-15 business days after the event, provided there are no damages. The remaining balance is due 30 days before the event. 6th & River accepts check, money order, and all major credit cards.
If you cancel up to 1 year prior to your scheduled event, you will receive your rental fee deposit back minus a $500.00 booking fee. Within 1 year of the event you forfeit your rental fee deposit. If you decide to move the date of the wedding, you may do so, pending availability. We charge a $500 booking fee for date change.
Tables are 72” round - comfortably sit 10 with metal bistro chairs
Wedding rentals are six hours; music off by 11; guests depart.
We pride ourselves on being flexible and accommodating; you may use the vendors of your choice. Caterers and bartenders must be licensed.
There are a myriad of (church options) within blocks of 6th & River, or the connecting space can be used as the ceremony spot; a unique glass atrium is a focal point for the ceremony or in the room.
Yes. A manager will be on-site during your event to answer any questions, provide general assistance and oversee the building and our staff, but he/she will not coordinate your event. 6th & River provides additional day of coordination services and would be happy to discuss the options to best suit your needs!
- All centerpieces, candles, additional décor and alcohol must be removed from tables, neatly packed away, and consolidated in the kitchen or foyer. You may store personal belongings overnight, but must arrange for pick-up no later than 11 AM the following morning.
- Linens must be bundled and tied, or bagged and consolidated with outside rentals.
- Tables and chairs must be folded and stacked against one wall in the main space. 6th & River furniture must be separated from outside rentals when applicable.
- Glasses, dishes, food, drinks and personal items removed from lounge area.
- All glasses, plates, silver, etc. back in their original crates, consolidated in the kitchen.
- Food + drink removed from kitchen.
- Bars emptied of ice, completely drained, wiped down, and dried. Remove all products, candles, and coasters.
- Break down all boxes, bag all trash and remove from kitchen through rear emergency exit.
Yes. Many couples use our private lounge to relax with their wedding party before the main event, and some couples use it as a place to sneak away during the reception. There are many creative ways to use the space.
6th & River includes a prep space area with ample counter space, a refrigerator and 3-bay sink. There is also a commercial kitchen available for rent in the building for further food preparation.
There is a parking lot for the building as well as street parking. Should your guests need directions or a car service at the end of the evening, our front-end manager will happily assist. Local valet companies are also available for hire. Please inquire for more information.
That depends on the type of event you’re hosting, but in most cases, you and your vendors gain access to 6th and River at 9 AM on the day of your event.
There is absolutely no smoking allowed onsite.
Yes, however all candles must be contained in votives. Open flames are not allowed anywhere in the building.
Three restrooms for men and women, each with wheelchair accessibility.
Licensed caterer and bartender, entertainment, table linens and any additional decor.