Walking into 6th & River, the first thing you will feel is a sense of timelessness. Old buildings never get old. The eighteen large windows from one endof the room to the other overlooking the Lackawaxen River allow the room to fill with a magical, natural light, especially in the evening. The cathedral style ceiling with open beams gives the room a feeling of grandness, while the exposed brick walls give it a sense of warmth and coziness.
Our versatile space can accommodate up to 240 and and features a bridal suite - a lounge/mezzanine that overlooks the grand reception space. Comfortable restrooms, staff for assistance, a separate catering/prep area, tables and chairs and a beautifulbridal bouquet from Fox Hill Farm.
The adjoining room allows for much more seating or a separate space for cocktail hour/lounge/ceremony. Also possible, is the rental of a neighboring space for even more possibilities!
- Beautiful 6’ windows overlooking the Lackawaxen River from one end to the next
- Cathedral ceilings, exposed brick walls
- 4200 square feet - unique setup for you
- Capacity of 180 in 6th & River, 240 with adjoining room
- Stylized upstairs mezzanine lounge and bridal suite
- Possibility of both ceremony and reception on-site - we do the set up!
- Unique, industrial, movable bar
- 72” round tables (comfortably seat 10) and metal bistro chairs included
- 5, high top tables plus additional buffet and display tables
- Spacious kitchen prep area
- New restrooms
- Handicap accessibility
- On-site staff before, during and after
- At least 24 hour rental allowing time for setup, rehearsal, pick up of personal items the following day
- 6 hour rental, guests depart by 11 p.m.
- Bridal bouquet and boutonniere courtesy of Fox Hill Farm
- Use of decor items such as lanterns, candle votives, etc.
*Additional Package $500 for ceremony at Fox Hill Farm
LET's plan the wedding
of your dreams!
The first step is to schedule a visit.
Let's make it happen!